Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wet n’ Wild Megalast and E.L.F Nail Polish Review


Hey chicas!

It’s HOT here again this week! I like Summer, but hate the extreme heat! Ugh…Anyway, I wanted to do a review over two nail polishes that I’ve had for a few months now, Wet n’ Wild Megalast in “213C On a Trip” and E.L.F in "Mint Cream".
 
The Wet n’ Wild Megalast was a new product when I bought it. My favorite color is purple, so of course, that’s the color I bought. I really love this polish! It’s very creamy and doesn’t streak and you really could get away with one coat of this, but I did put two coats because it’s pretty much a habit whenever painting nails no matter how good the polish is. Am I right? I also, really like the brush that comes with it. It’s a manicurve pro brush, and almost reminds me of the brushes that come with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, they’re nice and thick, which gives a lot more coverage than the little thin brushes that usually come with polishes. 










 The E.L.F polish, I ordered online. This is the first E.L.F polish I had purchased, and the sticker on the bottle said “new and improved formula”, so I was happy about that, but I can’t compare it to how the formula of the polish was before it became “new and improved”.  I got this color, because I did have a mint color, but after a few years it went bad, so I desperately needed a mint color, and I love this one. You will of course need two coats because it is thinner compared to the Wet n’ Wild. This color is perfect for Spring and Summer! 







I bought the Wet n’ Wild at Walmart for a couple of bucks, and the E.L.F was also $2.

Have you tried Wet n’ Wild Megalast or E.L.F polishes? What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete