Saturday, July 7, 2012

Target Beauty Bag


Hey chicas!
I thought I would do a post about my Target beauty bags, even though I’ve had them for some time now. The first one I’m going to be talking about is the Spring one, so yes, I’ve had it for a few months…I first caught wind of the Target beauty bags through a few other blogs that I had been following, and thought that there had to be some sort of catch to getting one, because no one is going to just give out thousands of beauty bags with products for free right? Well, I looked into it, decided to sign up and take a chance, and about 4 weeks later…I received a beauty bag for FREE! I was extremely excited and relieved that there wasn’t a catch and that I actually got one.

Personally, I like the design of the Spring beauty bag over the Summer one, but they are both really cute!

Samples included in this bag:
Simple Skincare - Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes x7
L’oreal Paris - Magic Lumi Face Primer
Nivea - Extended Moisture Body Lotion
Neutrogenea - Visibly Bright Cleanser
Pantene - Color Preserve Volume Conditioner
Also, included was a little coupon booklet with dollars off for beauty products at Target. I did find it odd that they would send the conditioner sample without the shampoo… 



 
I have used everything in this bag, so I will be doing quick little reviews for each in another post.

 
So, the second time around for the Target summer bag, I was pretty pumped and excited because I knew how the whole concept worked. I didn’t mention this before, but for those of you who don’t know how it works…I know Target gives out these beauty bags at least twice a year. I don’t know if they give one out for every season or how that works, so if anyone knows please let me know! Anyway, if you “like” the Target Style Facebook page, when it’s time for another round of beauty bags to come out, they will let everyone know. They usually tell you a day ahead so you can get ready, yeah, it’s really competitive, and almost reminds you of black Friday shopping online. Then, when they day comes, you go onto their page and sign up as fast you can! If you get one, you’ll get a confirmation number, and it’ll be at your doorstep in 4-6 weeks!

Samples included in the Summer beauty bag:
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
A sample of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
A pair of travel size TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Shampoo and Conditioner
A travel size of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70
A travel size of Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
And a coupon booklet

However, my beauty bag was slightly different. Instead of the Aveeno scrub, I got a sample of Aveeno Living Color shampoo and conditioner for medium-thick hair. And, I only got the TRESemme shampoo sample and no conditioner :( But, I can’t complain since it was all free. I haven’t quite tried everything that was in this bag yet, but when I do, I’ll have a quick little review post for these products as well.


 
Have you gotten the Target beauty bag before?  

No comments:

Post a Comment