Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey chicas!

This is overdue, but I was tagged by Iris from be you forever, which you can find here. Thank you very much for nominating me!



The Rules: 
 
                                            1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers whose blogs you enjoy most
                                            2. Let them know you nominated them.
                                           
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
                                           
4. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
                                           
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

 I nominate (in no particular order): 

7 Random Facts:

1. I'm a picky eater
2. I'm accident prone
3. Got into beauty because of my mom's obsession
4. Semi obsessive compulsive 
5. Cotton candy is a weakness. See it, gotta have some!
6. Huge music and movie buff
7. I'm an only child

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I am a new follower, I hope you visit my blog and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me hun. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts! :)
    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me!! Means alot! I wont be completely this blog award as I have done it twice already but thank you so much, its really nice to know someone likes my blog xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete