Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear


Hey chicas!

This past weekend, my mom and I were killing some time in Kmart…yes Kmart. Does anyone else still go into Kmart, or is it just me? Anyway, we bopped around in the store, and made the makeup section our last stop. I mean, you gotta save the best for last, right? I kept roaming the aisles, and couldn’t find what I was looking for, but it was one of those many times I refused to leave without a little something :)

I debated on what to get, and thought I had what I wanted…but, Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear caught my eye. I bought Pacific Blue and Golden-I, and I love them!


 
The Pacific Blue was the first one that caught my eye, because of its bold color. It’s a cross between a periwinkle and cornflower blue. I bought Golden-I because, I actually haven’t had a gold in a long time, and I also thought it would be the perfect polish to do an accent manicure with (which will be my next post!)  

You can get this polish at your local drugstores, Walmart, Kmart, etc. It costs about $3 plus tax. And the wear of the polish is really good. I’ve worn it for about a week, and no chipping! I love that this polish is a creamy consistency and goes on smooth, and you only need 2 coats. Sally Hansen has great nail polishes, which most of us already knew! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that blue nail polish color! It's so different than anything I've seen recently I may have to go pick that up... hehe

    xx awesome post

    www.beyouforever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it! I would definitely recommend getting it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie, I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete