Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FOTD: Easter


Hey chicas!

So, Sunday was Easter and I wanted a look that was springy, and of course, went with my outfit! :) Purple is my favorite color, so I used a light lavender color and added a light pastel green to the inner corners. This look made my eyes POP.

*Unfortunately, this picture was taken at the end of the day, because I was in a rush putting it on :/ so, it may not look as fresh as it did. And my natural oiliness is starting to come through, it held out though until I got home phew!  



Products Used
Face:
MAC NC45 Studio Sculpt Concealer
Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 165 Tawny
Elf Blush Twinkle Pink
Wet n’Wild Blush 834e Berry Shimmer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles 50 Neutralizer

Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer
L.A. Colors Palette
Elf Waterproof Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara
Rimmel Spark It Up Eye Darkening Liner 300 Ultraviolet and 600 Black Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment